Thursday, March 3, 2016

Naturally Sympathetic

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another sympathy card for my stash.


The images are Close To My Heart Fallen Leaves stamped in Stampin' Up Soft Suede, Crumbcake, Creamy Caramel, More Mustard and Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on Bazzill Bitter Chocolate and Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper.  The sentiment is Verve Forever In Our Hearts stamped in Early Espresso.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye Sleigh Bells Ring wood dots.

If you've not already realized it, I absolutely love alcohol inked papers.  It doesn't matter the colours, I just love them.  I felt this brown/tan version would be perfect for a more masculine sympathy card.  It also gave me a chance to try this Close To My Heart set which I picked up in the fall but had yet to try.  I chose to use these wooden dots because they are really cool and are perfect for this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment