Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Peaches and Pistachios

Hello everyone,

Another interestingly folded thank you card today!


The printed papers are Stampin' Up Sweet Sorbet layered on Pistachio Pudding and Whisper White.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart A Thousand Thanks stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The ribbon is American Crafts.  The embellishments are Crystal Stickers 2mm clear elements.

While I was looking for an quilt card on Pinterest I came across this really interesting chevron pattern.  It isn't difficult and I really like the dimension of the triangles.  Like quilting though, you have to be extremely precise otherwise the edges just won't line up.  I wasn't sure about this paper at first but I thought the hint of black and the small scale would work well.  I'm not all that fussy on the green and peach but it's not the worst colour combination I've ever used.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment