Sunday, March 27, 2016

Pink Blooms

Hello everyone,

Today's French sympathy card uses another leftover image that I had stamped a long, long time ago.



The image is Magenta coloured with a variety of Stampin' Up watercolour crayons, spritzed with water, stamped on watercolour paper and layered on Stampin' Up Old Olive and Close To My Heart Pixie.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Flamingo Dots.

I suspect one of the reasons why I'd left this image aside is because the impressions is not as sharp as I'd like.  I used to much water when spritzing.  In hindsight, this image is perfectly fine - thus why I decided to use it after all.  This is not one of my favourite embellishments placements.  It's not as interesting or creative as it could have been.  I do however like how it coordinates with the pink so that makes me capable or living with it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment