Monday, April 11, 2016

Awash In Blue

Hello everyone,

Today's card is another for my good bye / good luck stash.


The image is Stampin' Up Botanicals For You stamped in Lost Lagoon on Recollections White and layered on Penny Black Green/Blue Canvas and Colorbox Energized Ombre.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up You've Got This stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim.  The embellishments are BasicGrey Metal Studs affixed to banners punch from more Colorbox Energized Ombre.

I borrowed this sentiment when I was crafting at my neighbors a few weeks back but I do so covet it!  Really, really covet it!  I'm thrilled with the background stamp and beneath this big, bold, beautiful sentiment, I think this card may be really darn close to utter perfection!  If I'd known I was going to have access to the sentiment, I would have crafted this card multiple times in multiple colours.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment