Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Beautiful Wings

Hello everyone,

I needed to craft an especially quick and easy card today.


The background image is Stampin' Up You've Got This stamped in Pool Party.  The image is Inkadinkado Mindscapes stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Best Wishes also stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

If you didn't already gather, I'm in love with this background stamp.  It's utterly perfect for these types of quick and easy cards.  It's also wonderful for one layer cards.  I debated using such an ornate butterfly image against the less formal background stamp but as I keep looking at it, I really like it.  I suspect I could have used a different colour ink but there is something about the stark black ink that I really like.  I'm holding this card up as a really big win!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment