Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Blooms And Butterflies

Hello everyone,

I've another Altenew card for you today.


The card base is Recollections Kraft stamped with Gina K Botanicals in Versamark.  The images are Altenew Wild Hibiscus stamped in StazOn Olive Green on Recollections Kraft, coloured with a variety Stampin' Up Watercolor Crayons and layered on Close To My Heart Baby Pink and Ponderosa Pine.  The butterflies were die cut with the Altenew Wild Hibiscus die.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 also stamped in StazOn Olive Green.

I wanted to see how the flowers on Kraft with crayons.  The flowers are not the best colouring job but the butterflies are just lovely.  I wasn't completely happy with the image panel so decided to stamp a background in Versamark.  I love how it appears somewhat textured and it definitely adds much needed interest.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment