Saturday, April 23, 2016

Blotted Grunge Art

Hello everyone,

Today's post is is another green, white and black colour combination that I just love!


The images are Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grunge and Work of Art and Close To My Heart Ink Blot, stamped in Always Artichoke and Pear Pizzazz, Nick Bantock Chartreuse Leaf, and Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf and Topiary on Very Vanilla, and layered on Recollections Black and Always Artichoke,  The sentiment is Joy Crafts 6410/0308 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

I never ever though I'd like these images are ones that I would turn to so often.  They allow for such quick and easy cards that really pack a great visual punch.  I used multiple shades of green to add some interest and I'd like to think dimension.  It's a really great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment