Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Butterflies Three

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another card using one of the Altenew stamps that I recently added to my stash.


The image is Altenew Painted Butterflies stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Almost Amethyst, Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke and Close To My Heart Whisper on an Ivory of unknown origin, and layered on Bazzill Bitter Chocolate.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Early Espresso.

This is, by far, my favourite of these Altenew cards.  You are going to see many of these butterflies.  It took me a while to figure out the ink colours but once I figured that out, these spectacular butterflies were stamped.  Of all the Altenew stamps I've used so far, this was actually the easiest multi-step stamps.  I debated adding embellishments but I love this clean and simple result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment