Thursday, April 21, 2016

Easy Leaf Wishes

Hello everyone,

I decided this card needed to be easy!


The background image is Stampin' Up You've Got This stamped in River Rock.  The images are Stampin' Up Kinda Eclectic stamped in More Mustard, Creamy Caramel and Really Rust.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Early Espresso.

After the last few cards, I decided I wanted to craft a very quick and easy card.  I also wanted a card that was on the masculine side.  I think this fit the bill perfectly.  I wondered at myself when I bought Kinda Eclectic but I think this is the reason .  This card turned out great.  Better than I actually anticipated.  I can see it repeated in any number of colours.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment