Sunday, April 17, 2016

Good Things

Hello everyone,

Today's I'm posting a card that I crafted for one of my daughter's sorority sisters - her 'Big'.


The printed papers are Close To My Heart Wings.  The images and sentiment are Stampin' Up You've Got This stamped in Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf and Versafine Onyx Black on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Black Pearl Strips.

It's not often that I use both the images and sentiment from a single stamp set.  For this card, I thought it would be fun to play a bit.  I love the black and green.  The distressed background paper works so well with the background stamp.  The black ink of the image and sentiment just pop in a way that just puts me in the happiest of places.  I didn't really need the embellishments but it needed just a little something to balance things out.  A lovely card that I will repeat so I hope you like it too!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment