Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Her Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the feminine version of yesterday's birthday card.


The image is Joy Crafts 6410/0334 stamped in Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow on Recollections Kraft and layered on Close To My Heart New England Ivy and Hydrangea.  The printed paper is Forever In Time Lavender.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Mossy Meadow on a Vanilla of unknown origin and layered on more Hydrangea.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Miss Nelly Jewels.

It always amazes me how the same elements can result in such different cards.  As masculine as yesterday's card was, today's is beautifully feminine.  I used the same image and sentiment along with the diagonal yet, it so different.  I fell in love with this printed paper from the moment I saw it and am so glad I indulged.  It's got enough brown to work with the craft paper and of course, the stamped image coordinates perfectly with the lavender images.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment