Monday, April 25, 2016

His Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is one of two.  I decided to craft a masculine and feminine birthday card using the same image and sentiment but creating entirely different cards.


The image is Joy Crafts 6410/0334 stamped in Nick Bantock Chartreuse Leaf on Recollections Kraft and layered on a Vanilla of unknown origin, Close To My Heart New England Ivy, and Stampin' Up Well Worn.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Nick Bantock Chartreuse Leaf of more Vanilla and layered on Close To My Heart New England Ivy.  The embellishments are from Fabricland.

I wanted to experiment with stamping on the Kraft paper and decided to use some stamps which have been yet unstamped.  I really loved the natural result of this impression and decided pairing it with this sheet of Well Worn paper would make for a great masculine card.  I think the diagonal angle of the sentiment and the embellishments speak so very well to one another.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment