Sunday, April 24, 2016

Leaves and Berries

Hello everyone,

After the last couple of quick and easy cards, I couldn't resist going back to the latest Altenew stamps I've recently added to my stash.


The images are Altenew Golden Garden stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and Stampin' Up Not Quite Navy and coloured with Stampin' Up watercolor crayons.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 also stamped in Verafine Onyx Black.  The images are layered on Stampin' Up Not Quite Navy and Garden Green

This card was cased from this card on Altenew's Pinterest page.  This particular two-step stamp wasn't as easy to use as I thought.  I think some of the berries I'd stamped were actually leaves.  I added the butterfly, at least I think it's a butterfly, because I felt the card needed some dimension.  It worked.  I like this particular card but I think I'll need to practice with it just a little more.

I hope you enjo ythis card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment