Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Loving Lola

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a good luck card crafted with the more feminine side in mind.


The printed paper is Close To My Heart Laughing Lola and layered on Laughing Lola Gold.  The image is Stampin' Up Botanicals For You stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Laughing Lola Gold and layered on Laughing Lola Purple.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart All Occasions stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Pearl Strips.

This is one of those super quick and easy cards that I really love.  With everything coordinating, all the pieces come together beautifully.  I'm particularly fond of the colours in this paper, blue, purple and gold.  It's a little on the dark side but the paisley, circles and flowers still make it beautiful.  I so liked how I used the background stamp in yesterday's card that I wanted to see how it would look stamped in black on coloured paper.  Not at all disappointing.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment