Saturday, April 9, 2016

Many Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's card is another utterly neutral birthday card.


The printed papers are Close To My Heart Good Times layered on Sweet Leaf.  The images are Close To My Heart Brush Strokes stamped in Sweet Leaf and Outdoor Denim on Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Early Espresso.  The embellishments are Eyelet Outlet Enamel Dots.

Sometimes even masculine/neutral birthday cards need to be fun.  This is some of the first Close To My Heart paper I ever bought and I've used most of it.  I've crafted many a masculine birthday card from it.  The colours work really well together with the dots making adding embellishments very easy.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment