Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Natural Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a French sympathy card to replenish my stash.


The background image is Stampin' Up Watercolour Wash stamped in Sage Shadow.  The foreground image is Penny Black Inclinations stamped in Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Early Espresso.  The embellishments are punched from the Martha Stewart Branch punch from Sage Shadow and Early Espresso paper.

I really like making sympathy cards with natural images.  This card in particular I find particularly soothing with the airy image and soothing colours. The punched branches soften the harsh corner of the stamped image, adding texture and interest.  I love these colours, the Sage Shadow is particularly wonderful in this instance.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment