Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Nicely Neutral Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is one of many cards I've recently crafted to replenish my stash of masculine cards.


The printed papers are Stampin' Up Comfort Cafe layered on Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Joyful Birthday stamped in Soft Suede on Recollections Vanilla and layered on Soft Suede and Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Square Durables.

This neutral birthday card turned out so much better than I anticipated.  Neutral and masculine cards can be some of the toughest to craft.  I often have great intentions when I start working on a neutral card but it often turns out way too feminine.  This card is perfectly neutral and masculine.  The crosses of the patterned paper are mimicked in the embellishments, adding, I think, to keep this on the masculine side of neutral.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment