Saturday, April 16, 2016

On Butterfly Wings

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last of the French sympathy cards I've been working on recently.


The image is Memory Box First Flight stamped in Tombow 373, 443, 528, 636 and 679 on Stampin'
Up Very Vanilla and layered on Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper and Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Elegant Eggplant and layered on more Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper and more Elegant Eggplant.  The embellishments are Keepsakes Memories.

I've been so happy with the last couple of sympathy cards that I just couldn't resist seeing if I could use up a few more leftovers.  In this latest series, I've also made a conscious effort to use some stamps that I don't pull out all that often.  This is one of those stamps.  I absolutely love this flock of butterflies and was inspired to use marker colours that worked with the alcohol inked paper.  It turned out even better than I pictured!  I just love it when that happens!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment