Friday, April 15, 2016

Simple Buds

Hello everyone,

I was so happy with yesterday's card that I just had to case it.


The image is Hero Arts Native Grass stamped on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla with Tombow 228, 528, 636 and 679.  The image is layered on Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper, Very Vanilla and Blackberry Bliss.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Blackberry Bliss on Very Vanilla and layered on more Blackberry Bliss.  The ribbon is Sheer Creations.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

It always thrills me a little bit that a card which is cased but turn out so very, very different.  This alcohol inked paper was a leftover from an earlier card.  The colours of the alcohol ink lead to the colours of the very simple image and the ribbon choice.  Of course, I was so happy with the angled sentiment on yesterday's card that I really couldn't resist repeating it.  I really love this card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment