Sunday, April 10, 2016

Splashes of Luck

Hello everyone,

Today's post is intended to be a masculine good luck card but it's actually pretty neutral.


The printed papers are Close To My Heart You Rock.  The image is Close To My Heart Ink Blot stamped in Outdoor Denim and Sunset on Recollections White and layered on more You Rock.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart All Occasions stamped in Outdoor Denim on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Fabricland.

It's that time of year when colleagues start transferring all over so I like to have a decent stash of good luck / good bye cards on hand.  I'm pretty pleased with the row of silver embellishments.  It makes me think of rivets on a pair of jeans.  As I look more closely at this card, the hint of orange reveal could be stitching.  A pair of paint splattered jeans.  Not bad considering that I wasn't even close to thinking that when I crafted this card.  Funny how that turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment