Monday, April 18, 2016

Three New Blooms

Hello everyone,

I splurged on some new Altenew stamps and just had to play with them.


The images are Altenew Golden Garden stamped in Close To My Heart Peacock and Topiary on a Vanilla of unknown origin and layered on Recollections Kraft and Close To My Heart Peacock.  The sentiment is Sentimentally Yours Elegant Alphabet and Numbers stamped in Close To My Heart Peacock.

I love Altenew stamps.  They have a lot of two-step stamps, my favourites, which give such marvelous results.  The only thing is that they can be difficult to align properly.  One the back of some of the packages, it shows where to align them, but not on all of them.  Hence the need for practise.  With cards turning out like this, its absolutely worth the effort.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment