Wednesday, June 22, 2016

A Masculine Bent

Hello everyone,

I've really enjoyed crafting the last few over stamped cards.  They are not always as easy as they look!


The background image is Stampin' Up You've Got This stamped in Close To My Heart Slate of Very Vanilla and layered on Recollections Kraft.  The top image is Hero Arts Pop Stems stamped in Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Say It All stamped in Early Espresso.  The embellishments are Moss Oregon Raindrops.

The whole purpose behind this series of cards what to craft some that are a little more on the masculine side.  I think this one worked particularly well.  I'm particularly fond of the Slate ink.  I love it's grey tone.  In this particular case though, I wish I'd pre-stamped because the impression is a little darker than I'd envisioned.  It's not at all bad as the top stamp, in Mossy Meadow, shows up just fine.  This still took a couple of tries to get right but I've got some more ideas for other cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment