Monday, June 6, 2016

Birthday Rose Buds

Hello everyone,

I decided as I get back into the creative and blogging swing of things, I'll try using up some more of previous stamped, painted, coloured or experimental images.


The image is Hero Arts Delicate Rose Stems stamped in StazOn Olive Green on watercolour paper and painted with a variety of LuminArte Twinkling H2Os.  The focal image is layered on Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry and Blackberry Bliss.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Blackberry Bliss.  The embellishments are Marianne Design Butterflies.

I've probably had this painted image in my stash for a couple of years now.  I'm pretty sure that I stamped and painted it when I first got into Twinkling H2Os.  Why I didn't use it back then, I've no idea.  I really like this image because it's very simple and for someone whose painting and colouring skills can be somewhat sketchy, it is perfect!  I shaded it very well and the colour didn't bleed outside the lines.  What more could a crafter ask for.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment