Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Bloomin' Beautiful

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a CASE (Copy And Share Everything) of the card I crafted yesterday.  There was much less angst in today's creative effort!


The background image is Stampin' Up You've Got This stamped in Pear Pizzazz.  The focal images are Stampin' Up Summer Silhouettes stamped in Always Artichoke and Wild Wasabi, and Close To My Heart Ponderosa Pine, Topiary, Pomegranate and Ruby.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Too Kind stamped in Ruby.  The embellishment is Martha Stewart.

I'm much more happy with this card given it took but a single attempt.  Some of the stamp impressions are a little off and a titch smooshed but I can absolutely live with it.  I do love the different shades of green and the red really pops!  The metal butterfly works wonderfully with the vanilla background.  This is one card I could craft over and over again and frankly, I just might!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment