Monday, June 13, 2016

Botanical Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a sympathy card to augment my stash.


The printed paper is Momenta Denise Urban layered on Recollections Kraft.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Thanks For Caring stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Kraft.  The ribbon is Crafts.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

I tend to go through more sympathy cards than any other type of card.  My crafting mojo is still lagging somewhat so I turned to this great Momenta paper for inspiration.  I love these botanical styled lilacs and thought it would work well with this particular sentiment.  This is a very feminine card with all the elements coming together beautifully.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment