Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Doodled Garden

Hello everyone,

Today's post is my brother's birthday card.


The printed paper is Momenta Amylee Weeks layered on Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Well Scripted stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and layered on more Recollections Black and Whisper White.  The ribbon is Hobby Lobby.  The brad is of unknown origin.

This is one of my most favourite colour combinations.  The paper may be a little on the feminine side but I'm obsessed with my brother's gardening interest and I thought this paper was quite apt.  Another appeal of this paper is that the images are doodled and my brother is a champion doodler.  I'm pretty sure he'll like his card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment