Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Dots, Dots And More Dots

Hello everyone,

Today's masculine congratulations card is all about the dots.


The printed paper is BoBunny Detour Dots layered on Close To My Heart printed papers papers of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and layered on more Close To My Heart.  The banners are stamped from Recollections Red.  The embellishments are from Fabricland.

I didn't buy this paper for the dots but for the map images on the reverse however, now that I've used it on a card, I'm loving it!  These dots are great!  I could use it for a variety of cards.  I stuck to a favourite layout because I didn't want to cover up too many of the dots.  I found this scrap of red in my stash and it coordinates absolutely perfectly with the red in the printed paper.  I also could have chosen blues or creams - next time.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment