Friday, June 17, 2016

Five Shapes

Hello everyone,

This week's posts have all been about replenishing my card stash and I think I managed to craft some pretty decent masculine cards.


The printed papers are We R Memory Keepers Precious Metal Coppered Out Argyle and Tiles layered on Close To My Heart Chocolate and Grey Wool.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and layered on more Chocolate.  The embellishments are Fabricland.

I know that you're not necessarily supposed to layer patterns but I quite liked this exception.  Both papers are from the same company and collection and I think that's one of the reasons this works.  Also, one of the patterns is quite a bit smaller than the other.  I think the colours are utterly perfect for masculine cards and I've used these papers many times for this exact purpose.  I particularly like that there are rectangle, square, diamond and circle elements and they all work so very well together.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment