Thursday, June 9, 2016

Gone Golfing

Hello everyone,

Father's Day is just around the corner and I'm actually quite pleased I didn't leave my husband's card until the last minute.


The background papers are Stampin' Up Bashful Blue and Glorious Green.  The images are Me & My Big Ideas Soft Spoken stickers.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Delightful Dozen stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

The most complicated aspect of this card was actually basket weaving the paper strips straight!  Who knew! And there is just so much more which could be said...  With my husband being such as avid golfer, I have a pretty decent stash of golf stickers on hand.  In fact, I actually had two packages of these, one I started using previously.  I decided to use up the rest of one of the packages to ease my guilty conscience.  In fact, all the background strips are leftovers too.  Hubby won't have a clue!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment