Sunday, June 5, 2016

Hello Sweet Baby Boy

Hello everyone,

My girlfriend had a beautiful baby boy in April and we are finally going to meet the little fella!  Of course, he deserves a special card.


The printed is Karen Foster Stuffed With Love layered on Bazzill Bitter Chocolate.  The images are Inkadinkado Baby Animals stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and layered on more Bitter Chocolate.  The colouring is Tombow 452.  The sticker is Recollections.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Close To My Heart Peacock.

Today's card wasn't quite as laborious as my daughter's card but I can tell I'm out of practise.  I am utterly encouraged however and hope to ensconce myself in my studio this afternoon.  I love this stuffed animal paper.  It's perfect for a baby boy card.  I don't regret for a single second picking up this set of baby animal stamps.  I just love them!  I don't think there is card that I've crafted with this set that hasn't turned out lovely.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment