Friday, June 24, 2016

Indian Inspired

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for one of my bosses.  He's wonderful to work with and I wanted to show him some appreciation on his birthday.


The printed papers are layers of BasicGrey Ambrosia.  The sentiment is Denami Design Upright Happy Birthday stamped in Close To My Heart Sunset on more Ambrosia.  The embellishments are Black Licorice Oregon Raindrops.

My boss heritage is Indian so I decided to craft something in those warm tones.  It was a bit of challenge to keep it from becoming too frou frou but my boss is a pretty confident man so I'm fairly certain he can handle it.  I also figured with the grey card base and the hints of black, there is some balance that tones it all down a little bit.  I think this is better than I envisioned and I'm pretty certain it will be well received.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment