Saturday, June 4, 2016

My Darling Daughter

Hello everyone,

I'm still here!  I've been sick since before Easter and am only now getting my feet back under me.  I'll probably be a pretty sporadic blogger over the next while as I'm determined not to put any extra pressure on myself.

Today's card was crafted for my darling daughter's 19th birthday.  I don't know quite where all the time has gone.


The printed paper is an origami paper of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow.  The images are Stamp Magik Mini Pandas stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White.  The ribbon is Hobby Lobby Decorative Trim.

This card was the first I'd done in a couple of weeks and it took me forever even though I had simple at the front on my mind.  Talk about lagging mojo!  I wanted something special for my daughter's 19th and for her, I can never go wrong with pandas.  This trio is particularly cute.  I thought the origami paper and black ribbon added a measure of sophistication that a young lady would appreciate.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment