Thursday, June 16, 2016

On The Diagonal

Hello everyone,

I turned to my leftover papers for inspiration and got more than I bargained for with this particular piece.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White and Real Red.  The triangle element is layers of Real Red and Basic Black.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Oh Happy Day stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

I recently crafted a music inspired retirement card so this scrap of black and white guitar paper caught my attention.  It was already cut in a triangle and I thought it would make for an interesting layout.  I had to do a bit of trimming and though I couldn't figure out how to keep the triangle shape, I don't mind the straight edge.  I love how the red pops with the black and white.  I think the sentiment on the diagonal is pretty sharp and I've already been thinking about how I can repeat it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment