Monday, June 20, 2016

Shades of Green

Hello everyone,

After taking a bit of a weekend break, I thought it would be smooth sailing as I crafted today.  Not so much really!


The background image is Stampin' Up Watercolor Wash stamped in Pearl Pizzazz.  The focal image is Stampin' Up Just Believe stamped in Mossy Meadow on Very Vanilla and layered on more Very Vanilla.  The sentiment is Sweet Essentials stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Doodlebug Mini Pearls.

My original plan was to use a kraft card base and over stamp the image over the background then heat emboss in white.  After two attempts, I had to change my plan.  This is the fourth attempt because the image panel is actually a cover-up because I totally smooshed the sentiment.  I loved the concept but my executive was way off.  I think it has been salvaged fairly well.  I love the idea and I'm going to try again - I just have to figure out how to make it work.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment