Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Sympathy Blooms

Hello everyone,

I'm using up another image that has been in my stash for eons.


The image is Magenta stamped with a variety of Stampin' Up watercolour crayons on watercolour paper and layered on Rich Razzleberry and Blackberry Bliss.  The sentiment is Gina Marie All Seasons stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on more watercolour paper.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft black pearl strips.

I so liked the Rich Razzleberry and Blackberry Bliss colour combination that I decided to repeat it for today's card, even though the flowers are more on the pink side.  I debated being more liberal with the embellishments but, even though the pearls are black, this is a sympathy card.  I'm particularly fond of this set of Gina Marie sentiments.  They are all wonderful and were totally worth the very reasonable cost.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment