Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Another For The Boys

Hello everyone,

I so enjoyed crafting yesterday's boy card that I decided to use another sheet of paper from the Prima Forever Young pad.


The printed paper is Prima Forever Young layered on Bazzill Bitter Chocolate and Close To My Heart Crystal Blue.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Brushed stamped in Close To My Heart Sunset on a piece of vanilla of unknown origin and layered on more Crystal Blue.  The middle layer was stamped with an alphabet/number stamp set of unknown origin with Stampin' Up Close To Cocoa, Creamy Caramel,  More Mustard and Really Rust, and Close To My Heart Ruby and Sunset on a vanilla of unknown origin and layered on more Bitter Chocolate.  The ribbon is Multicrafts.  The embellishment is a button of unknown origin, likely Dress It Up.

I bought this paper a while ago to craft cards for a girlfriend who has three boys.  With two in school and one going into daycare next spring, she's going to need appropriate boy cards and I'm thinking ahead.  I also really like that these papers are great for young or old with many being quite gender neutral.  The versatility obviously appealed!

I mimicked the background using an alphabet/number set that I've no idea how it ended up in my stash.  I hesitated over the ribbon as it's not something I'd normally add to a boy card but it's not too bad in the whole scheme of things. The helicopter embellishment remains a little off theme-wise but I didn't want to replicate another punch art animal so I settled.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment