Friday, August 12, 2016

Cupcake Trio

Hello everyone,

Today's card is just fun!


The images are Elizabeth Craft Designs affixed to vellum and painted with LuminArte Icicles, Mango Mamba, Poppy Red, Siam White and True Blue Twinkling H2Os.  The images are layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White, a textured blue of unknown origin and Bazzill Black Prismatic.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up All Holidays stamped in Pacific Point.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

Who knew that painted cupcake stickers would be so cheerful!  I would have liked to have more variety in the bright and bold colours of my stash of Twinkling H2Os is limited.  I could have done soft and sweet (pun-intended) but somehow these primary colours seemed more appropriate.  I think it was the daisies that first drew me to these stickers as they were such a good excuse to see how well the Siam White popped!  The brads were very much an afterthought.  I got a couple of smudges (from a dirty brayer) that needed covering.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment