Thursday, August 25, 2016

On A Bed Of Roses

Hello everyone,

More cheerfulness!


The printed paper is Cosmo Cricket DeLovely layered on Bazzill Basics "Two Scoops" Mint Chip.  The image is Inkadinkado Garden Greetings stamped in Close To My Heart Topiary on Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on Melon Mambo.  The image is highlighted with Raspberry Tart Stickles.  The string is of unknown origin.

It took me a while to find an image that I thought would work all right with the stylized rose graphics on the printed paper.  This one isn't perfect but it's not the worst either.  The simple line style isn't ideal with the uniformity of the background but I thought, because it isn't a really 'heavy' image, and there is lots of white space, it doesn't do too bad.  I probably could have just used a sentiment but, that just hindsight talking.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment