Friday, August 5, 2016

Song And Dance

Hello everyone,

As I was cleaning up my work area the other day I found a few cards that needed to be finished up or kick started a bit.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a textured grey of unknown origin and Stampin' Up Real Red.  The image and sentiment are Gina K Because Of You stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Real Red.  The card is highlighted with Disco Ball Stickles.

I've not used this unique stamp all that often but it's one of my favourites.  I especially love the sentiment and there is something particularly appealing about this silhouette.  While I love the colour combination, I wasn't sold that it was completely appropriate for a wedding/anniversary card so I decided the Disco Ball Stickles would add just that little bit of sparkle that would make it all alright!  It is!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment