Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Yowza Yellow

Hello everyone,

What to do with yellow!


The printed paper is Cosmo Cricket DeLovely layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White that was embossed with Couture Creations Drink Me embossing folder.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up You've Got This stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and layered on DCWV All About Girls.  The brads are of unknown origin.

I'm not a fan of yellow.  I find it very hard to use because the multitude of shades and tones can make it really challenging to coordinate.  All that said, I had this bright yellow card base to use and was so pleased that when I went into the DeLovely scrap envelop, I found this strip of yellow and white circles (and I'm not a fan of circles either!).  I decided if I was going to go all out cheerful, the sentiment had to be uplifting and bold.  I was thinking if I wanted to boost someone up, this card should certainly do it!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment