Saturday, September 24, 2016

A Christmas Wish

Hello everyone,

Today's one sheet wonder holly Christmas card uses one of the most awesome embellishments I have in my stash.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Home For Christmas layered on Bazzill Cardinal red and Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession Christmas Sentiments stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishment is from Recollections.

This amazing wreath sticker is made of green and red micro-beads and is utterly stunning.  It's not the perfect colour match but I don't care.  The layout of this card is reminiscent of a window and so this sticker made a ton of sense.  I did almost affix it upside down until I realized the bow was at the top of the wreath, not the bottom.  I think this Impression Obsession Christmas set is one of the first I ever purchased.  I love the font and have used it year after year proving it was a pretty good investment.  I wish I could say that about everything in my stash.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment