Thursday, September 22, 2016

Christmas For You

Hello everyone,

Today's I'm posting card number five in the holly one sheet wonder series I've been posting.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Home For Christmas layered on Bazzill Cardinal red and Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is My Sentiments Exactly Holiday Sentiments stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Forever In Time Diamond Gem Strips.

I'm not following the exact layouts for this particular one sheet wonder.  Once I have the pieces cut, I usually just put the cards together as I see fit.  These two piece really confounded me however until I looked at the instructions.  Basically you're suppose to flip the smaller piece to the opposite print.  I would have done it too but the back of this piece is deer and it just looked much too weird.  I adapted and I'm very happy.  I love having the sentiment framed by the two printed pieces.  I raised the sentiment panel on dimensionals so it would stand out even more.  I probably could have used more pearls but I liked this more as it's kind of like the period on a exclamation mark.  A happy exclamation mark!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment