Monday, September 19, 2016

Christmas Greetings

Hello everyone,

This is the second Christmas card in the one sheet wonder series I'm posting over the next few days.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Home For Christmas layered on Mossy Meadow.  The image is Stampin' Up Watercolor Winter stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and Tombow marker on Very Vanilla and layered on Bazzill Cardinal red.  The sentiment is My Favorite Things Merry & Bright stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Very Vanilla and layered on more Cardinal.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm gold metals.

One of the greatest things about using holly themed paper for a one sheet wonder is that I have a ton of holly images and embellishments to use.  This image is one of my favourites because it's a two-step stamp that always turns out beautifully.  I used a friend's MISTI to stamp this image and it worked wonderfully.  I'd never used a MISTI before and loved the chance to spend some time playing with it.  I can't wait until the store gets an order so I can pick one up.  I have visions of some awesome stamping in my future.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment