Friday, September 30, 2016

Flourished Holly

Hello everyone,

I felt the need to keep today's card simple and straightforward.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Home For Christmas layered on Bazzill Cardinal red and Mossy Meadow.  The image is Couture Creations Intricutz Dies Holly & Berries Flourish die cut from Bazzill Cardinal Red.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Clear Stamps stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Very Vanilla.

One of the joys I have from crafting a one sheet wonder with holly paper is that it is the perfect excuse to play with the multitude of Christmas sentiments, images, embossing folders and die cuts I have in my craft stash.  This is one of those dies that I spent no time even considering before I bought it.  I've used it a number of times and it always takes my breath away.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment