Sunday, October 2, 2016

Cheerful Bell

Hello everyone,

Only a couple of more cards to post in this recent holly one sheet wonder series.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Home For Christmas layered on Bazzill Cardinal red and Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is Penny Black Christmas Cheer stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Very Vanilla and layered on more Mossy Meadow.  The image is Cottage Cutz Filigree Ornament Trio die cut from a gold of unknown origin.  The embellishment is BoBunny Elf Magic Jewels.

I found the holly flourish die cut from a few days back so appealing I decided to try another one.  This time I used a bell image that has a little piece of holly at the bottom.  This image is one of three in the package and while I love them, it is a real pain to use.  It doesn't always cut all the way through when I run it through my Big Shot, even with the precision cutting plate.  Given this scrap of gold paper is not particularly heavy, I decided to add a shim, just in case.  It was a smart move because it made removing the image and all the little pieces from the die so very easy.  I'm rather glad I didn't give up on this die.  This is a fabulous card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment