Monday, October 10, 2016

Christmas Swap

Hello everyone,

I'm going to a crop in a few weeks and will be participating in a Christmas card swap.  Today's post is the card I'll be sharing.


The printed paper is BoBunny "A Gift of Love" Noel Holly layered on Bazzill Bitter Chocolate and another Bazzill Green.  The image is Sweet & Sassy Christmas Silhouettes stamped in Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow on Recollections Vanilla and cut with a coordinating die.  The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms Vintage Christmas Expressions also stamped in Mossy Meadow and punched from Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishment is Eyelet Outlet Square Red Jewels.

I've never agonized over a Christmas card like I did this card.  I couldn't make a decision on either the layout or the elements.  The only thing I stuck with was the Kraft card base.  All that said, I'm pretty happy with the final result.  I think everything eventually came together pretty well.  It certainly was a tough haul.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment