Sunday, October 9, 2016

Holly Sketched

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a card that was only partially finished until I decided to make some headway into cleaning up my desk.


The image is Art Impressions UMM2113 Holly stamped in Tombow 249 and 847.  The image is highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999.  The sentiment is Kaisercraft Christmas Quotes stamped in Stampin' Up Ridinghood Red on Very Vanilla, highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen and layered on a scrap of green of unknown origin.

I started this card when I was working on the holly one sheet wonder a few weeks back.  I stamped the image but then couldn't figure out how to use the printed paper piece.  It seemed wiser to just set it aside.  I'm very happy that I did because this card is wonderful.  This image packs a punch and I love the sketched design.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment