Sunday, October 23, 2016

More Beautiful Softness

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the second card I crafted to donate to Ronald MacDonald House.


The card base is Close To My Heart Bamboo.  The printed paper is Cosmo Cricket Art Angel layered on Recollections Vanilla.  The image is Stampin' Up Wild About Flowers stamped in River Rock and Cajun Craze on Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart For Every Occasion also stamped in Cajun Craze.  The embellishments are Crafts.

I used the same technique of double stamping the flowers on this and it worked just as great as it did on yesterday's card.  I stamped the sentiment darker and I love how much it really pops.  It helps that I stamped it in the sweet spot and emphasized it with a little bit of bling.  I had to resist filling up the 'white space' with another image because it would make it too busy and I really wanted to keep it soft and simple.  Peaceful.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment