Saturday, October 29, 2016

One For Him

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting a more masculine birthday card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Olive.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Scribbled Sentiments stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The banners were punched from Recollections Kraft.  The embellishments are Recollections Cork Dots.

I love this particular piece of paper but have no idea where it came from.  I have tons of leftovers bits and pieces, along with many donated gems and they really get my creativity flowing.  I thought this particular piece was perfect for a masculine card.  I love the cork dots, which in my mind, just add to the masculinity.  Like many of these commissioned cards, I'm keeping it really simple but still trying to make them special.  I think this fits the bill.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment