Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Retirement Wishes

Hello everyone,

One of my colleagues is retiring in a few weeks and I crafted this special card for him.


The printed paper is TaDa Creative Studios Moscow layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade and Tempting Turquoise.  The images are TaDa Creative Studios Moscow Domes stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on Whisper White and layered on more Tempting Turquoise.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Wild About Flowers stamped in Outdoor Denim on Whisper White and layered on Lucky Limeade.  The embellishments are Kiwi and Sea Blue Oregon Raindrops.

I absolutely love this TaDa paper.  The colours and the shapes are so utterly appealing.  All that said, it isn't very easy to use as I'm utterly loathe to cover up any more of the graphic than I have to.  I also love that there are small and simple coordinating stamps.  As this card is for a male colleague, I wanted to make it a little on the masculine side.  There is no glitter, the layout is pretty simple and the embellishments act as little magnifiers.  I think this works just fine.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment